Here at The Height of Style, I will be posting a series of Q&As (question and answer interviews) with up-and-coming tall designers and/or designers that design specifically for tall women (and tall men too!). If you are a tall designer or are in the process of starting a tall-centric business and would like to be featured on my blog, please email me for more details or to complete a Q&A. Happy reading!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Q: Who Is The Height of Style?
- @AceMcArleton Your natural building potfolio is so inspiring! My dream is to one day be able to afford you as a contractor/builder! #govt 2 weeks ago
- Sometimes, you're just a pineapple wearing sunglasses in the bed of life. pinterest.com/pin/8050191206… via @pinterest #awesome 3 weeks ago
- Things that are underrated: 1) pajama sets; 2) #FrancesHa; 3) semicolons; 4) semiotics; 5) books 'For Dummies'; 6) @GUBLERNATION's bolo tie. 3 weeks ago
- OMG, #cat #dress! Am same 7 y.o. who lured cats to my room & took creepy pics of them with dried flowers & #fedoras.. bit.ly/14oOCSa 1 month ago
- @javii871 Can't this Thursday, sadly—would LOVE to come on the show if you are doing a segment on style...#trends, #talls, #petites #mens! 1 month ago