I am now accepting sponsorships from tall-friendly e-retailers, organizations, and other companies. Want to post an advertisement on my blog? Want me to wear your clothing/shoes and blog about your products? I’m in—please email me for details, and I look forward to working with you!
In compliance with the new FTC ruling, here is my complete disclosure on sponsorships and paid advertising on The HEIGHT of Style.
• The HEIGHT of Style is a personal blog written and edited by Kacy Karlen.
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, free products, or other forms of compensation.
• This blog abides by word-of -mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content at the bottom of the post (if a product has been provided in exchange for a solicited product review, please look for the ‘C/O’ designation.)
• Sometimes I am compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics that I deem appropriate for this blog. Even though I receive compensation for some posts or advertisements, I promise to always give my honest opinions and experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are 100% my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
• More often than not, I am contacted to provide opinions on brands, products, services, and websites that I may deem inappropriate or inapplicable to The HEIGHT of Style content and audience. In those cases, I will opt to not review or advertise on behalf of a brand—rest assured that all sponsored content is presented on behalf of brands I know, love, wear, and support for the tall community of readers I serve.
• This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will be identified.
• I am/have been affiliated with the following companies and brands: Barefoot Tess, Shoes of Prey, eShakti, Long Tall Sally, and Height Goddess.